Hrithik Roshan is a renowned Indian film actor who is massively recognized for his adaptable characters, exceptional dancing abilities and appealing looks. He became an overnight sensation with his debut film, Kaho Na Pyaar Hai.
Personal Life :
Hrithik Roshan was born into a Punjabi Family on 10th January 1974 in Mumbai, India. His father Rakesh Roshan is a popular film director and his mother Pinky Roshan, is the daughter of producer and director J Om Prakash. He also has an elder sister, Sunaina Roshan. He was born with two thumbs on his right hand. He had a Stammering Problem since the age of six. Hrithik was just 6 when he entered Bollywood as a child artist. He did his schooling from Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai, then enrolled in Sydenham College, Mumbai, to pursue Bachelor of Commerce.
Hrithik Roshan fell in love with Sussanne Khan at the very first sight when he spotted her at a traffic signal in Mumbai. The two started dating each other and ended getting married on 20 December 2000 at Golden Resorts and Spa. The couple has two sons named Hrehaan and Hridhaan. The couple got separated in 2013 and their divorce was finalised in November 2014. they decided to maintain a cordial relation with each other for their children and even nowadays are very close friends. Also Read : Ranbir Kapoor Wiki, Bio, Age, Career and Personal Life
Hrithik was rumoured to be involved with Kareena Kapoor during the shoot of Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon. His wife did not like Hrithik and Kareena getting close to each other. So, to appease his wife, he never worked with Kareena again. He was also rumoured to be dating the Mexican actress Barbara Mori during the shooting of the film Kites in 2010. Later, the actor was also alleged to be dating his Krrish 3 co-star Kangana Ranaut. According to some sources, He was believed to be getting close to Shweta after his divorce with Susanne.
Hrithik Roshan made his first acting debut in a notable character in Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai opposite another debutante, Ameesha Patel. Then he acted in crime drama Fiza, Co-starring Karisma Kapoor and Jaya Bachchan. He next appeared in Vidhu Vinod Chopra’s action drama Mission Kashmir alongside Sanjay Dutt, Preity Zinta, and Jackie Shroff. In 2001, He appeared in Subhash Ghai’s Yaadein, with Kareena Kapoor, and in Karan Johar’s Kabhi Khushi Kabhi gham alongside Amitabh Bachchan, Jaya Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol and Kareena Kapoor.
In 2002 he appeared in Vikram Bhatt’s romance Aap Mujhe Achche Lagne Lage with Ameesha Patel; in Arjun Sablok’s romance Na Tum Jaano Na Hum, and in Yash Raj Films production, the high profile Mujhse Dosti Karoge co-starring Rani Mukerji and Kareena Kapoor. He also appeared in Sooraj R. Barjatya’s Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon, Roshan, alongside Kareena Kapoor for the fourth time, and Abhishek Bachchan. The press labelled him a “one-trick pony” and suggested that the failure of these films would end his career. Also Read : Shraddha kapoor Wiki, Bio, Age, Career and Personal Life
Hrithik Roshan’s career began to revive with a starring role in Koi Mil Gaya in 2003. The film, directed and produced by his father, centers on his character Rohit Mehra, a developmentally disabled young man. Then he worked in Lakshya with Amitabh Bachchan and Preity Zinta; in Krrish with Naseeruddin Shah and Priyanka Chopra; in Dhoom 2 with Abhishek Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai and Bipasa Basu; in Jodhaa Akbar with Aishwarya Rai. He also appeared in Kites; Guzaarish; Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara; Aganeeoath; Krrish 3; Bang Bang; Mohenjo-daro, and Kaabil.
After two years of screen absence, Roshan’s career prospects improved in 2019. He first starred in Vikas Bahl’s biographical film Super 30, based on the mathematician Anand Kumar and his educational program Super 30. Roshan next starred alongside Tiger Shroff in Yash Raj Films War, an action thriller which emerged as his highest-grossing release. He will also appear in the fourth instalment of the Krrish series – superhero film Krrish 4 expected to release in 2020.
Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai, Fiza, Mission Kashmir – 2000; Yaadein, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie gham – 2001; Aap Mujhe Achche Lagne Lage, Na Tum Jano Na Hum, Mujhse Dosti karoge – 2002; Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon, Koi Mil Gaya – 2003; Lakshya – 2004; Krrish, Dhoom 2 – 2006; Jodhaa Akbar – 2008; Kites, Guzaarish – 2010; Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara – 2011; Agneepath – 2012; Krrish 3 – 2013; Bang Bang – 2014; Mohenjo Daro – 2016; Kaabil – 2017; Super 30, War – 2019
Filmfare Best Male Debut and Best Actor Award for Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai, IAS Young Achievers Award – 2001; Filmfare best actor and best actor critics Award for Koi Mil Gaya, Anandlok best male actor awards for Koi Mil Gaya – 2004; Filmfare best Actor award for Dhoom 2, Bollywood People’s Choice best actor Awards for Krrish and Dhoom 2 – 2007; Filmafare best actor award for Jodhaa Akbar – 2009; Hall of fame award – 2017
- In December 2000, riots began in Nepal after a rumour was spread that Hrithik made the anti Nepal remark that he hated Nepal and its people. However, Hrithik denied making such comments and said, “I can name all the interviews I have given. All the tapes are there for anyone to see anytime. I have never spoken against Nepal or the Nepalese people, whom I love.”
- During his alleged affair with Barbara Mori, his then wife Sussanne left his house, but later they united, sadly for not much longer as in 2014 they separated.
- A poster of Hrithik was distributed on the eve of a local government election. The poster portrayed him in a dancing pose and carried the slogan, Vote DA for all the people. DA is the opponent Democratic Alliance in South Africa, which led to prohibiting of Hrithik’s films in South Africa.
- He and Kangana Ranaut had a media-led fight, which started off with her calling him as a “silly ex”, and later resulted in full blown name calling, e-mail leaking, legal battle.
Wiki – Bio :
|Date of Birth / Age :||10 January 1974, 46 years (as in 2020)|
|Nick Name :||Duggu, Greek God|
|Full Name :||Hrithik Rakesh Nagrath|
|Birth Place :||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Home Town :||Mumbai, India|
|Height :||180 Cm|
|Weight :||80 Kg|
|Religion / Caste :||Hinduism / Khatri|
|Zodiac Sign / Sun Sign :||Capricorn|
|Education :||Bachelors of Commerce|
|School :||Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai|
|College / University :||Sydenham College, Mumbai|
|Profession :||Actor, Entrepreneur|
|Debut Film :||Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai (2000)|
|Marital Status :||Divorced (2014)|
|Girlfriend / Affairs / Ex :||Kareena Kapoor, Barbara Mori, Kangana Ranaut, Sussanne Khan (20 December 2000)|
|Children :||Hrehaan Roshan, Hridhaan Roshan (Son)|
|Parents :||Rakesh Roshan (Father), Pinky Roshan (Mother)|
|Siblings :||Sunaina Roshan (Sister)|
|Net Worth / Income (approx) :||₹1428 Crore ($215 million)|
|Hobbies :||Travelling, Dancing, Gymming, Reading|
|Food Habit :||Non-Vegetarian|
|Favorite Food :||Indian, Chinese, Spanish cuisine and chocolates|
|Favorite Destination :||London, Phuket|
|Favorite Actor :||Amitabh Bachchan, Raj Kapoor, Richard Gere, Al Pacino, Steve Martin, Jerry Lewis|
|Favorite Actress :||Madhubala, Madhuri Dixit, Kajol, Julia Roberts, Helen Hunt|
|Favorite Films :||Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai, Sholay, Pretty Woman, When Harry Met Sally|
|Favorite Book :||Easyway to Stop Smoking by Allen Carr|
|Favorite Dancers :||Shammi Kapoor, Michael Jackson|
|Favorite Perfume :||Polo Sport|
|Favorite Sports :||Cricket|
|Favorite Singer Musician :||N/A|
|Cars Collection :||Rolls Royce Ghost Series II, Mercedes S500, Jaguar XJ, Ferrari Modena, Maserati Spyder, Porsche Cayenne Turbo, Range Rover Sport|
|Address :||El Palazzo, Juhu, Mumbai|
|Contact / Email :||N/A|
|Social Profile :||Facebook Twitter Instagram|
Some Known Facts About Hrithik Roshan :
- Does Hrithik Roshan Smoke? : Not Known.
- Does Hrithik Roshan drink alcohol? : Not Known.
- He considers birth abnormality to be a sign of good luck.
- He beat a brain surgery just to keep dancing.
- Being a style icon, he has launched his fashion label brand named HRX, which deals in casual clothing.
- Prior to appearing in films, he assisted his father, Rakesh Roshan, in his directions Karan Arjun and Koyla.
- He used to do odd jobs on the sets like serving tea to the actors and even sweeping the floors.
- On Valentine’s Day in the year 2000, he received around 30,000 marriage proposals from his fans.
- His signature dance moves in the song Ek Pal Ka Jeena, became a nationwide sensation and a big craze among youth.
- While shooting for his film Kites in 2009 in Los Angeles, USA, he met his dancing idol, Michael Jackson
- During his growing years, he had a huge crush on Madhubala and Parveen Babi.
- He used to do stunts on his BMX bike to impress Sussanne.
- He is a fitness freak and is very much conscious about his health and diet routine.
- He loves documenting his day to day life in a scrapbook, which is filled with a lot of pictures.
- He has his wax statue established at Madame Tussauds’ museum.
- During the stunt shoots for “Bang Bang,” he suffered a head injury and later, underwent surgery for the removal of a blood clot in his brain.
- He launched an integrated and fun learning book series titled Tactabet, which is for the visually impaired people and kids with low vision published in Braille format.
- Tiger Shroff is his huge fan and considers Hrithik as his inspiration.
- He is a certified professional diver.
We do not confirm the veracity of above written article, based on information available in public domain, OS and SM. If you find anything incorrect or want to add something new, let me know to correct or add the fact. Mail us at email@example.com. you can also contact us on Twitter and Facebook.