Kangana Ranaut is a well known Indian actress and filmmaker who works in Hindi Films. She is one of the top paid actresses across the country. She has been appeared five times in India’s Forbes Celebrity list. She is known for her forthrightness in expressing her opinions in public on issues ranging from film to feminism, and gender bias to nepotism in Bollywood.
Personal Life :
Kangana Ranaut was born in Bhambla, Mandi, Himachal Pradesh on 23 March, 1987. Her Mom, Asha Ranaut, is a teacher by profession and her father, Amardeep Ranaut, is a successful businessman. She has an elder sister named Rangoli, and a younger brother named Akshat. His grandfather, Sarju Singh, was an active member of Legislative Assembly as well as an Indian Administrative Service Manager. With an intention to build her career, she settled in Delhi at the age of 16, where she momentarily became a model. Also Read : Alia Bhatt Wiki, Bio, Age, Career and Personal Life
Kangana Ranaut made her first feature debut in the year 2006 with the movie Gangster, for which she won Filmfare award for best female actress. Then she has appeared in the movies Life in a Metro, Woh Lamhe and Fashion. She has performed in megahit movies Once Upon a Time in Mumbai and Raaz – The Mystery Continues. Her comical character in Tanu Weds Manu was very well admired on Indian box office.
In 2013 Kangana played her role against Hrithik Roshan in Krish 3, one of the most commercial Indian movies. She afterward received two successive National Film Awards for playing the role of an innocent woman in the Queen and a twin role in the comedy movie Tanu Weds Manu Returns. She has also instigated her own apparel lines for Vero Moda brand. On 15 January 2020, she launched her production company, Manikarnika Films at Pali Hills in Mumbai.
Filmfare best female debut for the film Gangster – 2006; National Film Awards for best supporting actress for the film Fashion – 2009; Filmfare best supporting actress for the film Fashion – 2008; National Film Awards for best actress for the film Queen – 2015; Filmfare best actress awards for the film Queen – 2015; National Film Awards for the film Tanu Weds Manu Returns – 2016; Filmfare best actress critics awards for the film Tanu Weds Manu Returns – 2016; Padma Shri – 2020 Also Read : Deepika Padukone Wiki, Bio, Age, Career and Personal Life
Wiki – Bio :
|Date of Birth / Age :||23 March 1986, 34 years (as in 2020)
|Nick Name :||Arshad, OTA (One Take Actor)|
|Full Name/Other Name/Real Name :||Kangana Amardeep Ranaut|
|Birth Place :||Bhambla, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Home Town :||Bhambla, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Current Place / Address :||Khar, Mumbai|
|Height :||165 Cm|
|Weight :||55 kg|
|Religion :||Hinduism / Kshatriya|
|Body Measurement :||34-26-34|
|Zodiac Sign / Sun Sign :||Aries|
|School :||DAV Model School, Chandigarh|
|College / University :||Elite School of Modelling, Mumbai|
|Profession :||Actress, Model, Writer, Director|
|Debut Film :||Gangster (Hindi) – 2006; Dhaam Dhoom (Tamil) – 2008; Ek Niranjan (Telugu) – 2009; Queen (Writer) – 2014; Manikarnika : The Queen of Jhansi (Director) – 2019|
|Marital Status :||Unmarried|
|Boyfriend / Affairs / Ex :||Aditya Pancholi, Adhyayan suman, Ajay Devgan (Rumour), Nicholas Lafferty, Hrithik Roshan (Rumour)|
|Parents :||Amardeep Ranaut (Father), Asha Ranaut (Mother)|
|Siblings :||Akshit Ranaut (Brother), Rangoli Ranaut (Sister)|
|Net Income / Worth :||N/A|
|Hobbies :||Cooking, Reading, Writing, Doing Yoga, Listening to Music|
|Food Habit :||Non-Vegetarian|
|Favorite Food :||Berry Burst, Dal Chawal|
|Favorite Destination :||Paris, Milan, London, New York|
|Favorite Actor :||Aamir Khan, Shahrukh Khan|
|Favorite Actress :||Sridevi, Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn|
|Favorite Leader :||Narendra Modi|
|Favorite Book :||Mahatma Gandhi Autobiography|
|Favorite Beverage :||Coffee, Red Wine|
|Favorite Films :||Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Piku, Bombay Velvet|
|Car Collection :||BMW 7 Series|
|Contact / Email :||N/A|
|Social Profile :||Twitter Facebook Instagram|
- It is said that, during her initial days in Bollywood, Kangana was in a relationship with Aditya Pancholi, who was around 20 years older than her and already married. However, things got complicated when she accused Aditya of violence and broke up with him.
- She and Hrithik Roshan had a media led fight which started off with her calling him as a silly ex, and later resulted in full blown name calling, email leaking, and legal battle.
- In 2018, during the MeToo movement, She alleged that Vikas Bahl had harassed her on the sets of Queen.
Some Known Facts about Kangana Ranaut :
- Does Kangana Ranaut smoke?: Not Known
- Does Kangana Ranaut drink alcohol?: Yes
- She was born to a well off Rajput landlord family in Himachal Pradesh.
- She desired to be a doctor prior initiating her career in showbiz.
- She was kicked out of her house as she wanted to join the glamour world. While her mother wanted her to get married at the age of 16.
- She left her college education in midway to join Elite Modelling Agency in Delhi in 2003, to become a model.
- In 2005, her younger sister Rangoli was attacked with acid by a man, who entered her house as a money order delivery boy.
- Before doing films, she worked as a theatre actor in Delhi with the Asmita Theatre Group.
- She learnt acting skills from Asha Chandra’s acting school in Mumbai.
- Her first crush was English footballer, David Beckham.
- She is one of the youngest Indian actresses to win the National Film Awards at the age of 22, Best Supporting Actress for Fashion in 2008.
- She dreams of purchasing an organic farmhouse and a stable in Shimla after she retires from her work.
- In September 2017, she revealed explosive things about her personal life and Bollywood film industry on Rajat Sharma‘s Aap Ki Adalat.
Disclaimer : We can not guarantee that the information on this page is hundred percent correct. If you think that any information is wrong or missing, please Contact Here, Comment below, Mail us at email@example.com or Join Us on Twitter and Facebook.