Nidhi Razdan is an Indian journalist, news anchor and media personality. She is NDTV’s Senior Editor who presents the daily news programme Left, Right and Centre. She also anchors the weekly show, The Big Fight. She has also authored a book titled Left, Right, and Centre : The Idea of India, published in July 2017 by Penguin Random House India.
Personal Life :
Nidhi Razdan was born on 11 April 1977 in India to Sarla Razdan and Maharaj Krishan Razdan so she is of Indian nationality and Kashmiri Pandit ethnicity. Her family is basically from Budgam, Jammu & Kashmir. She spent some years of her childhood in the USA. However, she grew up in Sheikh Sarai, New Delhi. She studied at Apeejay School, New Delhi. She graduated from Lady Shri Ram College. Her father was also a journalist, that was a key factor for her to pursue journalism as a career. She pursued a Post Graduate Diploma in Radio and TV Journalism at the Indian Institute of Mass Communication, Delhi. She married journalist and writer, Neelesh Misra in 2005, but the couple divorced two years later in 2007. Also Read : Suhasini Haidar Wiki, Bio, Age, Career and Personal Life
Nidhi Razdan Started her with NDTV in 1999, and mainly covers Indian politics and foreign affairs. She has anchored other shows include; The Lead, India Decides at 9, Left Right Centre and NDTV 24×7. She has reported extensively on a wide range of key political, economic, and social stories from the Indian subcontinent, covering the Indian politics and foreign affairs closely, including the India US nuclear deal, general elections, several state elections, all major news developments and elections in Jammu and Kashmir, the earthquakes in Gujarat in 2001 and Kashmir in 2005. She has done documentaries from Pakistan Occupied Kashmir, Tibet and the United Kingdom. Also Read : Anjana Om Kashyap Wiki, Bio, Age, Career and Personal Life
- One of Nidhi Razdan interviews with the British Member of Parliament Barry Gardiner was particularly controversial. The MP seemed really interested in meeting Narendra Modi, but she interrupted him multiple times saying Modi is controversial.
- There were rumors of Nidhi Razdan alleged affair with Omar Abdullah. If those rumors are to be believed then Omar Abdullah was divorcing his wife Payal only to get married to a news anchor who was none other than Nidhi Razdan, but couldn’t do so because she was a Hindu and Omar’s party didn’t want him to get married to a non muslim girl. This has never been confirmed though.
- While on a visit to India, Barack Obama refused Nidhi Razdan to ask him a question.
- Teacher’s Achievement Award, 2011
- Ramnath Goenka Award for Excellence in Journalism
- The Jammu and Kashmir State government award for excellence in journalism
- International Press Institute award for excellence in journalism
Wiki – Bio :
|Date of Birth / Age :||11 April 1977 / 42 years (as in 2020)|
|Nick Name :||Nidhi|
|Full Name :||Nidhi Razdan|
|Birth Place :||New Delhi, India|
|Home Town :||Budgam, Jammu and Kashmir, India|
|Current Place :||Delhi|
|Height :||165 Cm|
|Weight :||53 Kg|
|Zodiac Sign / Sun Sign :||Aries|
|Education :||Graduation, PG Diploma|
|School :||Apeejay School, Delhi|
|College / University :||Lady Shri Ram College for Women, Indian Institute of Mass Communication|
|Profession :||Journalist, Anchor|
|Marital Status :||Divorced|
|Husband / Boyfriend / Affairs :||Neelesh Misra (EX) / Omar Abdullah (rumoured)|
|Parents :||Maharaj Krishan Razdan (Father), Sarla Razdan (Mother)|
|Net Income :||N/A|
|Hobbies :||Listening Music, Reading Books|
|Favorite Actor :||N/A|
|Favorite Actress :||N/A|
|Address :||Delhi, India|
|Contact / Email :||N/A|
|Social Profile :||Twitter Instagram|
We will soon update you with more personal details. Please stay connected!
Disclaimer : We can not guarantee that the information on this page is hundred percent correct. If you think that any information is wrong or missing, please Contact Here, Comment below, Join Us on Twitter and Facebook or Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.