Riddhima Kapoor Sahni is an Indian fashion designer and entrepreneur. She is a member of the famous Kapoor family of Bollywood, and daughter of Rishi Kapoor and sister of Ranbir Kapoor.
Personal Life :
Riddhima Kapoor Sahni was born on Monday, 15 September 1980 in Mumbai. She is the daughter of Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Singh. Her brother is Ranbir Kapoor. She is the granddaughter of the veteran actors, Raj Kapoor, Shammi Kapoor, and Shashi Kapoor, grandniece of Randhir Kapoor, Ritu Nanda, Rajiv Kapoor, and Rima Jain. Also Read : Kangana Ranaut Wiki, Bio, Age, Career and Personal Life
Riddhima is the cousin of famous Bollywood stars Karisma Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor, Aadar Jain, and Armaan Jain. She did her Bachelors in Designing and Marketing from the American Intercontinental University in London. She is the wife of businessman Bharat Sahni. The couple dated each other for five years before getting married on Wednesday, 25 January 2006. The duo has a daughter named Samara Sahni.
Riddhima Kapoor started her career by modelling for Notandas, with her mother, Neetu Singh and has walked the ramp for the fashion designers like Suneet Varma and Manav Gangwani. While she was modelling for Notandas, she was mesmerised by their designs. After her contract with Notandas got over, she started designing her own jewellery, instead of buying from the store. Many loved her designs, and she decided to launch her own jewellery brand.
In 2016, Riddhima launched her jewellery brand ‘R Jewellery’ with her best friend, Anuj Kapoor of Punjab Jewellers. In September 2016, she designed the earrings for Goldie Hawn, a popular American actress. In June 2018, she launched her clothing brand called “Sam & Friends,” which is named after her daughter, Samara. Also Read : Pooja Bhatt Wiki, Bio, Age, Career and Personal Life
Wiki – Bio :
|Date of Birth / Age :||15 September 1980 / 40 Years (as in 2020)|
|Nick Name :||Riddhi|
|Full Name :||Riddhima Kapoor Sahni|
|Birth Place :||Mumbai, India|
|Home Town :||Mumbai|
|Religion / Caste :||Hinduism / Punjabi Khatri|
|Zodiac Sign / Sun Sign :||Virgo|
|Height :||163 Cm|
|Body Measurement :||N/A|
|Education :||Bachelor of Designing and Marketing|
|College / University :||American Intercontinental University, London|
|Profession :||Fashion Designer, Model, Entrepreneur|
|Net Income / Worth :||N/A|
|Affairs / Boyfriends / Ex :||N/A|
|Marital Status :||Married (DoM – 25 January 2006)|
|Husband :||Bharat Sahni|
|Children :||Samara Sahni (daughter)|
|Parents :||Rishi Kapoor (Father), Neetu Singh (Mother)|
|Siblings :||Ranbir Kapoor (Brother)|
|Hobbies :||Travelling, Singing, Sketching, Reading|
|Food Habit :||N/A|
|Favorite Cuisnine :||Indian|
|Favorite Destination :||New York|
|Favorite Actor :||N/A|
|Favorite Actress :||N/A|
|Favorite Watch Brand :||Rolex|
|Favorite Singer :||Justin Bieber|
|Contact / Email :||N/A|
|Social Profile :|
- FICCI FLO Delhi Award in 2018
- Delhiites Lifestyle Award for Jewellery Designer of the Year in 2018
- Femina Powerlist Award (North) in 2017
In November 2018, she was accused of copying the design of an earring piece from a famous Japanese jewellery designer Mikimoto Kokichi. Later, through her Instagram post, she apologized for not crediting the original designer of the jewellery, while advertising.
Some Known Facts about Riddhima Kapoor :
- Does Riddhima Smoke?: Not Known
- Does Riddhima Drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She likes to collect watches and wear watches wherever she goes.
- She likes doing Yoga and often posts photos of her doing Yoga on her social media accounts.
- Her family members and close friends call her ‘Riddhi’ with love.
- According to her, she was tomboyish during her childhood days. She used to play cricket and do wrestling matches with Ranbir.
- After her graduation completed, she got many acting offers in Bollywood, but she chose not to become an actress.
- In October 2013, she launched the Godrej Nature’s Basket flagship store in Mumbai.
- In 2017, she was named as one of the top 25 entrepreneurs in New Delhi.
- She is a fan of Justin Bieber. She even designed a bracelet for Justin when he came to India for his Purpose Tour.
- She writes articles as a guest columnist for many publications including The Free Press Journal and Delhiites Magazine.
We do not confirm the veracity of above written article, based on information available in public domain, OS and SM. If you find anything incorrect or want to add something new, let me know to correct or add the fact. Mail us at email@example.com. you can also contact us on Twitter and Facebook.