Sara Ali Khan is an Indian actress who works in Hindi Films. She is an emerging actress of Bollywood. She appeared in Forbes India’s Celebrity 100 List of 2019.
Sara Ali Khan was born on Saturday, 12 August 1995, in Mumbai. She is the daughter of Amrita Singh and Saif Ali khan and the Paternal Grand Daughter of Mansoor Ali Khan Patuadi and Sharmila Tagore. She has a younger brother, Ibrahim. Her half brother Taimur is saif’s son from second marriage to Kareena Kapoor. Also Read : Alia Bhatt Wiki, Bio, Age, Career and Personal Life
As a teenager, Sara struggled with her weight, and had to undergo daily workouts under a strict schedule to get fit. When she was a four year old, she acted in an advertisement. In 2004, when she was nine, her parents divorced, and her mother Amrita Singh was granted legal guardianship of her children. She also shares a healthy relationship with Kareena Kapoor, her step-mother.
Sara Ali Khan did her schooling from Besant Montessori School, Mumbai, and Dhirubhai Ambani International School in Mumbai. In an interview, the popular Indian actress, Ananya Pandey revealed that Sara Ali Khan was her senior in school. She did her graduation in History and Political Science from Columbia University in 2016. Also Read : Deepika Padukone Wiki, Bio, Age, Career and Personal Life
Sara Ali Khan has started her career in acting from a romantic movie, Kedarnath, released in the year 2018. She has co-starred with Sushant Singh Rajput in her debut movie, which earned her the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut. After that, she appeared along with Ranveer Singh in Simba. The movie was directed and produced by Rohit Shetty. Her debut movie was prohibited in Uttarakhand, just because it was supposed to promote Love for Jihad.
Wiki – Bio :
|Date of Birth / Age :||12 August, 1995 24 years (as in 2020)
|Nick Name :||Som. Gol|
|Full Name :||Sara Ali Khan|
|Birth Place :||Geneva, Switzerland|
|Home Town :||Mumbai, India|
|Height :||163 Cm|
|Weight :||50 Kg|
|Body Measurement :||32-26-34|
|Zodiac Sign / Sun Sign :||Leo|
|Religion / Nationality :||Islam / Indian|
|School :||Besant Montessori School, Mumbai, Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai|
|College / University :||Columbia University, New York|
|Marital Status :||Unmarried|
|Husband / Boyfriend / Affairs / EX :||Veer Pahariya, Ishaan Khattar, Sushant Singh Rajput, Kartik Aaryan|
|Parents :||Saif Ali Khan (Father), Amrita Singh (Mother), Kareena Kapoor Khan (Step Mother)|
|Siblings :||Ibrahim Ali Khan (Brother), Taimur Ali Khan (Half Brother)|
|Net Income / Worth :||Rs 6 Cr (approx)|
|Hobbies :||Traveling, Dancing|
|Food Habit :||N/A|
|Favorite Food :||Pizza, Biryani|
|Favorite Destination :||Goa, London, New York, Duabi|
|Favorite Actor :||Varun Dhawan|
|Favorite Actress :||Katrina Kaif, Sridevi, Aishwarya Rai|
|Favorite Singer :||Neha Kakkar|
|Contact / Email :||N/A|
|Social Profile :|
- In 2019, Sara received huge criticism for passing a racist comment.
- In 2020, during the investigation of Late Sushant Singh Rajput’s mysterious death, Rhea Chakraborty was arrested by the NCB for her connection in drugs trading. During the further investigation, Rhea revealed the names of 25 Indian celebrities who were involved in drug case including Sara Ali Khan.
Some Known Facts about Sara Ali Khan :
- Does Sara Ali Khan smoke? : Yes
- Does Sara Ali Khan drink alcohol? : Yes
- While Sara was in college, she, together with her mother Amrita Singh, was appeared on the front cover of Hello magazine.
- After her presence on Hello magazine cover, Sara Ali Khan got a number of modeling offers, though her parents desired her to complete her studies on priority basis.
- She once confessed that she had a crush on Rishabh Pant.
- She was initially believed to appear in Karan Johor’s Indian version of Hollywood movie The Fault in Our Stars, together with Shahid Kapoor’s Brother Ishaan Khattar. Though, she was afterward dropped on account of a few undisclosed reasons.
- Sara Ali Khan was approached by Anil Sharma to perform with his son, Utkarsh Sharma in a movie but once again, she was dropped due to some reasons.
Disclaimer : We can not guarantee that the information on this page is hundred percent correct. If you think that any information is wrong or missing, please Contact Here, Comment below, Join Us on Twitter and Facebook or Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.