Zareen Khan, also known as Zarine Khan is an Indian actress and model who mainly works in the Hindi film industry. She has also appeared in Punjabi films.
Zareen Khan was born on 14 May 1987 to a Muslim Pathan family in Mumbai. She was forced to abandon her education while in college and begin working due to the financial troubles of her family. With no marketable skills to rely on, she tried her hand at modeling. She did quite a few small assignments that fetched her enough money to run the house. Also Read : Alia Bhatt Wiki, Bio, Age, Career and Personal Life
Zareen Khan received her entry into acting when she was visiting the set of Yuvraaj. Salman Khan noticed her and decided to cast her for his film Veer. After a screen test, she was confirmed for the role of Princess Yashodhara, for which she was nominated for the Zee Cine Award for Best Female Debut. She gained eight kilos in order to be more convincing as a 19th century princess.
In 2011, Zareen Khan did the item number Character Dheela with Salman Khan in film Ready. She earned commercial success in Bollywood with Housefull 2. The following year, she made her Tamil debut in the Tamil film Naan Rajavaga Pogiren, in which she did an item number in the song Malgove. She achieved further success for her leading role in the 2014 romantic thriller Jatt James Bond, box office success and followed it with a leading role in film Hate Story 3. Also Read : Ekta Kapoor Wiki, Bio, Age, Career and Personal Life
Wiki – Bio :
|Date of Birth / Age :||14 May 1987 / 33 Years (as in 2020)|
|Nick Name :||Little Dimple Girl|
|Full Name / Other Name :||Zareen Khan / Zarine Khan|
|Birth Place :||Mumbai, India|
|Home Town :||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Religion / Caste :||Islam / Pathan|
|Zodiac Sign / Sun Sign :||Taurus|
|Height :||170 Cm|
|Weight :||57 Kg|
|Body Measurement :||36-28-34|
|Education :||College Dropout|
|School :||Duruelo Convent High School, Mumbai|
|College / University :||Rizvi College of Science, Mumbai|
|Profession :||Actress, Model|
|Debut :||Veer (Hindi), Jatt James Bond (Punjabi)|
|Net Income / Worth :||50 Lakh per Film / $12 million (approx)|
|Affairs / Boyfriends / Ex :||N/A|
|Marital Status :||Unmarried|
|Siblings :||Sister – 1|
|Favorite Food :||Chocolates|
|Favorite Destination :||Dubai, Thailand, Maldives|
|Favorite Actor :||Salman Khan|
|Favorite Actress :||Kareena Kapoor, Penelope Cruz, Vidya Balan, Madhuri Dixit, Rani Mukherji, Angelina Jolie|
|Favorite Films :||Jab We Met, Titanic, Avatar|
|Favorite Writer :||Paulo Coelho|
|Cars / Bikes Collection :||Audi Q7|
|Address :||Bandra, Mumbai|
|Contact / Email :||N/A|
|Social Profile :||Twitter Facebook Instagram|
- In 2017, she criticized the makers of the film Aksar 2 for allegedly misleading her by saying that it would be an inoffensive film. But, in midway, they changed the theme of the film and asked her to do more exposing scenes.
- On 6 December 2018, she filed a complaint against her former manager, Anjali, for allegedly misbehaving and threatening her over money disputes.
- On 12 December 2018, she met with a big accident in Goa when a 31-year-old biker, Nitesh Goral, crashed into her car from behind, subsequent to which he died at the spot.
Some Known Facts about Zareen Khan :
- Does Zarine Khan smoke?: No
- Does Zarine Khan drink alcohol?: No
- She was a bright student.
- During her school days, she was obese and weighed around 100 kg, but gradually she lost around 40 kg of weight.
- She initially wanted to become a doctor, but due to poor financial conditions, she wasn’t able to study further.
- In 2015, she won the Best Female Debut Award at the PTC Punjabi Film Awards for the Punjabi film Jatt James Bond.
- She is good at speaking Hindi, Urdu, English, Marathi, and Pashto.
- In 2017, a weight loss pill company offered her ₹1 crore, but she declined the offer, saying that, “I cannot endorse something I don’t believe in”.
Disclaimer : We can not guarantee that the information on this page is hundred percent correct. If you think that any information is wrong or missing, please Contact Here, Comment below, Join Us on Twitter and Facebook or Mail us at email@example.com.